Bushland Conservation Management has set a high benchmark in performance standards. We provide and continue to improve on best practice environmental management on the Sunshine Coast.
We abide by a strict Environmental Management System that covers all aspects of our business operations:
- Striving for continual improvement.
- Complying with all relevant laws, regulations and other requirements.
- Establishing and maintaining responsible standards, objectives and targets for managing the environmental impacts of our products, services and processes.
- Ensuring that our environmental policy is documented, implemented, maintained and communicated to all employees and contractors.
- Communicating our environmental policy to members of the public and interested parties.
- BCM follow the South East Queensland ecological restoration framework.